|Added on Rightmove:||14 August 2017 (434 days ago)|
- Spacious 3 bedroom mid terrace property
- Ideal first time buyer home or Investment purchase
- UPVC Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Internal viewing highly recommended
- Sorry no pets, smokers or housing benefit applicants
- Security Deposit £495.00
Briefly consisting of entrance storm porch, hallway with staircase leading to the first floor, open plan lounge / diner with feature fire surround and bay window , galley style fitted kitchen with built in appliances including fridge / freezer and dishwasher, uPVC French doors opening out to the low maintenance rear garden. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms , two of which are doubles and a modern white bathroom suite including over the bath shower, freshly decorated throughout in a neutral colour scheme. Outside is a small brick boundary wall with low maintenance frontage and fully enclosed private rear back garden.
Situated close to all local amenities and public transport links, we strongly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate the size of accommodation available.
Sorry No Pets, Smokers or housing benefit applicants.
INFORMATION FOR TENANTS: All our properties unless otherwise advertised, WILL require the first months rent in advance and security deposit prior to the start date of the tenancy. Our agency administration fee of £180.00 (single or Joint applicants) is payable upon application after viewing the property.
Storm porch leading to entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first floor and gas central heating radiator.
13'1 x 11'1 (3.98m x 3.39m)
Open plan lounge / diner with uPVC bay window, feature fireplace, coving to ceiling and gas central heating radiator.
13'9 x 10,9 (4.20 x 3.27m)
Open plan with the lounge is the rear facing dining room / second reception with coving to the ceiling, uPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
12'4 x 8'11 (3.75m x 2.72m)
Rear facing galley style kitchen with a good selection of wall and base units with built in appliances, roll top work surface, uPVC French doors side aspect uPVC window and rear door.
Spacious landing area with loft access and storage airing cupboard.
17'2 x 11'7 5.22m x 3.53m)
Front facing large master bedroom with two uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating radiator.
13'10 x 10'3 (4.22m x 3.13m)
Second double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
8'11 x 8'8 (2.72m x 2.65m)
Rear facing third bedroom with uPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Modern fitted three piece white bathroom suite with over the bath shower,fully tiled walls, obscure double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Small walled low maintenance front garden, enclosed paved rear yard with useful timber construction storage shed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49968054.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HIS-F2J1Z3HDK9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.