4 bedroom cottage for saleBrook Street, Hemswell, Gainsborough, DN21
- Four Bedroomed Detached Georgian Cottage
- Dual Aspect Lounge With Inglenook Fireplace
- Bespoke Painted Solid Wood Kitchen
- Groundfloor Shower Room
- Additional Small Paddock with Stables & Fruit Trees
- Octagonal Timber Summer House
- Stone Built Detached Garage
- EPC Rating: E
***NO FORWARD CHAIN***
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire present to the market thisoutstanding four bedroom detached Georgian cottage of relaxed elegance and fullof quintessential English charm. Situated within the conservation area of thepopular village of Hemswell and being one of the longest standing cottages fromthe 1700’s in the village, this improved family home is sympatheticallyappointed throughout to retain the balance between traditional and modern life.Approached from a gated gravel driveway with a boundary of maturehedging, trees and shrubs this double fronted Cotswold stone built cottage withbrick edging is an appealing property to most with a canopied timber porchwayadding to the exterior charm. The cottage intimacy is evident in the dualaspect lounge room with its cosy Inglenook fireplace reflected in the adjacentsitting room which offers a brick fireplace with inset iron fire grate whichwould make an ideal formal dining room if required. The distinctive bespokepainted solid wood kitchen with solid pippy oak and distinctive red granitesurfaces which provides the heart of the home and looks out onto the rear patioand garden. A ground floor shower room is off the inner hallway which leads tothe spindled staircase.The galleried landing with timber latched doors leads to the first floorfour bedrooms with natural timber flooring and presented in a country cottagestyle to reflect the ground floor which are served by a family bathroom withtraditional styled suite.The delightful, landscaped grounds complement the cottage beautifullyfrom the front garden with its manicured lawn and central paved pathway to thefront of the cottage. The gravel laid reception space to the side and rearopens to a stone built detached garage completed by a shaped lawn to the rearwith a painted octagonal timber summer house which is nestled amongst the deepfilled floral and shrub borders.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49968870.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4790334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.