3 bedroom terraced house for saleKing James Terrace, Broad Street, Old Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1
- Recently redecorated 3 bedroom house
- Allocated parking for 2 cars
- Located very close to the seafront
- Living room
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Ground floor WC
- First floor bathroom and en suite shower room to master
- Great location
- No chain
3 bedroom home with allocated parking for 2 cars and is located in this sought after area. The property has been recently redecorated and fitted with new carpeting. The accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, living room, dining room, fitted kitchen, ground floor WC, first floor bathroom and en suite shower room to master bedroom. Low maintenance rear garden with rear pedestrian access.
Located in historic Old Portsmouth and is just minutes away on foot or by car from: Portsmouth Harbour Station and Southsea Station with direct links to London and the South Coast. Also nearby are Isle of Wight Passenger and car ferries, International Ferry port for travel to France and Spain. Portsmouth Grammar School and Portsmouth Anglican Cathedral. Southsea Seafront, Southsea Common Palmerston Road Shopping Precinct and and Gunwharf Quays are also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49969905.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PSA160443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.