Studio flat for saleRoyal Mint Gardens, Lavender Block, Aldgate, E1
- Studio Apartment
- OFF PLAN RE-SALE
- Size: 402 Sq. Ft.
- Level: 2nd floor
- Facing: East towards Courtyard
- 24 hr Concierge, Gym
- Landscaped courtyards & roof terrace
- Heated swimming pool with yoga & heated Jacuzzi
- Digital entertainment suite with private cinema & games room
- Lease 996 year leasehold (from Sept 2012)
This spacious, luxury (402 Sq. Ft.) studio apartment is situated on the second floor facing East (Courtyard) for re-sale. This off plan unit is placed in the Lavender Block of Royal Mint Gardens and has an expected completion of Q1 2018.
Royal Mint Gardens is one of London’s most presidential developments, with a stunning rooftop terrace residents can enjoy views directly overlooking the City. Facilities will include landscaped courtyards and roof terrace. Residents can also enjoy a fully equipped gymnasium, heated swimming pool with yoga and heated Jacuzzi, a digital entertainment suite with private cinema and games room.
Transport links include Tower Gateway DLR and Tower Hill Underground Station. The property is a short walk from Tower of London, Tower Bridge and the famous St Katharine's Dock. The development benefits from a first class 24hr Concierge. Further details are available on request.
Please enquire to discuss any off-market opportunities we may have in this development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2357132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.