5 bedroom detached house for saleWinsford Court, Ingleby Barwick
- Five Bedroom McLeans Built Detached House in Quiet, Highly Regarded Cul-De-Sac Surroundings
- Remodelled & Improved to Create a Fabulous Family Sized Home
- Integral Garage & Parking for Several Cars
- Master Bedroom with Walk-in Wardrobe & Shower Room En-Suite
- Open Plan Breakfast/Kitchen & Rear Sitting/Dining Room
- Victorian Style Conservatory Overlooking the Rear Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am â€" 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am â€" 5pm Saturday or 10am â€" 4pm Sunday
The current owners have taken this substantial five bedroom detached house, built by McLeans and have made some really subtle changes to turn it into a lovely family sized home. This includes combining the breakfast/kitchen, conservatory and dining room into one large, functional space which is a great place to spend your time.
The interior walls have been skimmed and given a neutral emulsion finished and throughout, the property has a modern, light and airy feel about the place.
The accommodation comprises briefly entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, lounge, rear sitting/dining room, conservatory and breakfast kitchen fitted with an attractive range of Country style units. The first floor has the large master bedroom with a deep walk in wardrobe and shower room en-suite, four further bedrooms and family bathroom with a modern white suite.
Externally, there is ample car parking space and garage to the front and an enclosed garden with patio and lawn to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49970808.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.