4 bedroom detached house for saleOld Bath Road, Sonning, Reading
- Four double bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Circa 2,899 sq.ft
- Characterful features throughout
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Modern bathroom
- Double detached garage
- Vendor has secured a property purchase
Built in circa 1930 by the well regarded builder Sydney Paddick is this superb and rarely available four bedroom detached home.
Set in a well-established road surrounded by mature gardens, this family home is situated in the idyllic location of Sonning. This detached home is tastefully modernised in keeping with the original character of the property.
A wooden gated entrance leading onto a sweeping driveway surrounded by a mixture of trees, hedges and lawn brings you to the front door of this home.
As you enter property, to the right is a modern shower room, further down the hall are double doors leading into a beautiful kitchen/dining room which has solid wood units and a stone tile floor, with space for a range cooker and dining table. The study has a large window looking out to the front garden as well as an open fire place. The spacious living room has a dual aspect which lets in plenty of light and a wood burning stove, perfect for those winter evenings. Off the living room is a snug room, ideal for relaxing and reading a book as you look out onto the rear garden.
Upstairs there is a master double bedroom with views overlooking the garden and an en-suite bathroom. There are a further three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property is situated within 2 miles of Twyford mainline railway station, and 5 miles from Reading train station allowing excellent access to London Paddington. The A4 & A329M/ M4 corridor are also easy to reach by car. Close by there are Idyllic local pubs in Sonning, Sonning golf course and Woodley shopping precinct as well as good local schools such as, Bluecoat, Waingels College, Sonning Primary & Willowbank Primary.
Overall this property has been beautifully maintained throughout, with circa 2,899 sq.ft of living space this is a practical family home in an idyllic location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49970991.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOD120193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Woodley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.