2 bedroom bungalow for saleGrosvenor Gardens, Normanby, TS6
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO GROUND FLOOR RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN FITTED WITH A RAN OF CREAM UNITS AND BUILT IN OVEN AND HOB
- WARMED BY GAS CENTRAL HEATING TO RADIATORS
- ENCLOSED FRON AND REAR GARDENS, OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
We are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow, being warmed by gas central heating to radiators and with accommodation briefly comprising of L shaped hall, 14ft lounge and a separate 14ft dining room fitted with a feature fire surround, kitchen with a range of cream units, built in oven and hob. Two bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with a cream three piece suite. Externally the property has enclosed gardens to the front and rear and off road parking to the front. With the added advantage of no forward chain viewings are strictly by appointment. Price reduced for a quick sale.
ENERGY RATING; F 33
4.3m x 3.3m
With a Adam style fire surround with a Baxi Bermuda fire, coved ceiling, wall lights, upvc leaded bay window to the front elevation and a gas central heating radiator.
Entrance door opening in to L shaped hall.
3.77 X 1.4m - Fitted with a mahogany fire surround, marble effect back drop and fitted with a coal effect fire. Picture rail, upvc double glazed window, double gas central heating radiator
3.15m x 2.1m
Fitted with a range of cream base and wall units, work surface incorporating inset stainless steel sink, built in oven and gas hob. Co-ordinating partially tiled walls, laminate flooring and a upvc double glazed window.
3.02m x 2.39m
To the front elevation with upvc Georgian bar window and a gas central heating radiator.
4.1 X 3.3 - Upvc window, double gas central heating radiator and coved ceiling.
Fitted with a cream suite comprising of a panelled bath with Redring shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin and pedestal, double gas central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window.
Enclosed front garden with hedge boundary and wrought iron gates opening on to off road parking. The enclosed rear garden is laid to lawn with a patio.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST120154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.