4 bedroom detached house for saleCambridge at The Brackens, Halse Road, Brackley, NN13
- Part Exchange available
- 2 Parking spaces
- Large north west facing garden
- Upgraded kitchen specification with integrated appliances
- Complete with carpets/vinyl throughout
- Open-plan kitchen with dining area
- Master bed with ensuite
- 2 double, 1 single bedroom
- Bicester Shopping Village & Centre MK are just a short drive away
- High performing schools nearby
The Cambridge is a 4 bedroom home and available using our PART EXCHANGE SCHEME. It features an UPGRADED KITCHEN with family & breakfast areas, a lounge, study and separate dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden. The first floor offers the master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. THIS HOME COMES COMPLETE WITH FLOORING.
- Kitchen - 3.11 x 2.64m (10'2'' x 8'7'')
- Family / Breakfast - 3.8 x 2.41m (12'5'' x 7'10'')
- Lounge - 5.06 x 3.7m (16'7'' x 12'1'')
- Dining - 3.25 x 2.64m (10'7'' x 8'7'')
- Study - 2.28 x 2.16m (7'5'' x 7'1'')
- Utility - 1.66 x 1.6m (5'5'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.66 x 0.85m (5'5'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.86 x 3.57m (12'8'' x 11'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.28 x 1.45m (7'5'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.34 x 3.25m (14'2'' x 10'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.35 x 3.16m (10'11'' x 10'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.15 x 2.98m (10'4'' x 9'9'')
- Bathroom - 2.14 x 1.7m (7'0'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49971480.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.