3 bedroom flat for saleBanks Street, Blackpool
- THREE SELF-CONTAINED FLATS
- COMPRISING 2 X 1 BED & 1 X 2 BED
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- CLOSE TO BLACKPOOL TOWN CENTRE
- CURRENTLY VACANT
- POTENTIAL TO LET AT £295 PER WEEK
- ANNUAL INCOME £15,340
- BASEMENT WITH POTENTIAL
- SMALL YARD TO THE REAR
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
*** IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY*** THREE SELF-CONTAINED FLATS - POTENTIAL RENTAL INCOME £295PW - £15,340PA*** Situated in a prime rental location within short walking distance to Blackpool Town Centre. The property consists of two, one bedroom flats and one two bedroom flat. All benefit from double glazing and electric storage heaters, the ground floor flat is in needs of full renovation and the other two flats are in need of some modernisation. There is a basement below the property with potential, subject to planning. To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden and to the rear is a small yard. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
Carpeted. L2 fire system. Electrics located within cupboard.
POTENTIAL TO EARN £90PW
Needs Fitting. UPVC door to the yard
Large 1 Bed. Potential to earn £90PW.
Vinyl and carpeted flooring. Island located in the middle.
Large double bedroom. Carpeted.
Three piece bathroom. Bath, wash hand basin and WC.
2 Bedroom. Potential to earn £115PW.
KITCHEN/ LOUNGE/ DINER
Part carpeted, Part Vinyl flooring.
Three piece bathroom. Benefits from a bath, wash hand basin, and a WC. Laminate flooring.
REAR OF THE PROPERTY
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.