1 bedroom flat for sale26 Redbraes Place, Broughton, Edinburgh, EH7 4LL
- Conveniently located, one bedroom, dual aspect, main door ground floor flat, with a private garden, forming part of an established residential development.
- Located in the fashionable Broughton area, just north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Requiring upgrading, features include well-proportioned front rooms, TV and phone points, double glazing and a gas fireplace for the living room.
- In addition, there is an extensive shared green to the rear, an private lawn to the front, and unrestricted street parking.
- Home Report available online.
** CD SET FRIDAY 1st SEPT @ 12PM ** Conveniently located, one bedroom, dual aspect, main door ground floor flat, with a private garden, forming part of an established residential development, located in the fashionable Broughton area, just north of Edinburgh city centre. The property has a main door entrance from the rear of the building, which open to the the hall featuring two built-in store cupboards. Set to the front is a dual-aspect living room featuring varnished wood-flooring, a central pendant light fitting, gas fire with a tiled surround and a picture rail. Set off the rear of the living room is the kitchen including a stainless steel sink with drainer and a washing machine. A double bedroom also has a front facing window and includes a period style feature fireplace and a centrally located pendant light fitting. The bathroom is set off the hall with a side aspect window and is fitted with a three piece suite, including an electric shower above the bath. The property is well-placed for local shopping, and access to he city centre, Leith and The Shore. Broughton is a fashionable and sought-after area of Edinburgh's city centre. Located adjacent to the iconic New Town, Stockbridge and the bustling east end, there are a range of impressive period buildings, crescents, cobbled streets and charming historic details. Vibrant Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars; whilst supermarket shopping is provided a Tesco off Broughton Road. Numerous parks provide eclectic green spaces including King George V park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst a bus service is available from Broughton Street and Broughton Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7892014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.