5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCardiff Road, Llandaff, Cardiff
- Extended five double bedroom double bay fronted semi detached
- Two Ensuites
- Family bathroom
- Four receptions and gallery. Downstairs cloakroom/w.c.
- Parking to the rear via electric shutters. Front and rear gardens.
A beautiful, stylish, very well presented, extended double bay fronted five bedroom semi detached property that has been upgraded and modernised throughout. Parking to the rear.
A beautiful, stylish, very well presented, extended double bay fronted five bedroom semi detached property that has been upgraded and modernised throughout. The accommodation comprising a welcoming hallway that leads to the Lounge, sitting room, gallery, dining room, kitchen, garden room with a Cloakroom/w.c, plus stairs off to the first floor. The first floor has been adapted to three bedrooms with an En-suite to two bedrooms and to the top floor, two double bedrooms with a bathroom. A lovely bricked paved area to the front, side access to an enclosed mature rear garden with electric roller shutters providing off road parking. The property is conveniently located by Howell's and the Cathedral school with in a short stroll to Llandaff and Pontcanna where you can enjoy the stylish boutiques and restaurants.
Lounge 16' 2" into bay x 14' 9" into alcove ( 4.93m into bay x 4.50m into alcove )
Sitting Room 14' 7" x 12' 1" max ( 4.45m x 3.68m max )
Kitchen 11' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.63m )
Gallery 27' 2" x 5' 9" ( 8.28m x 1.75m )
Dining Room 11' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.61m )
Garden Room 17' 8" max x 12' 2" ( 5.38m max x 3.71m )
Bedroom One 20' 9" into bay x 11' 10" ( 6.32m into bay x 3.61m )
Bedroom Two 16' 3" into bay x 12' 10" ( 4.95m into bay x 3.91m )
Bedroom Three 14' 7" x 12' ( 4.45m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Four 14' 4" x 14' 4" max ( 4.37m x 4.37m max )
Bedroom Five 18' 4" x 11' 9" ( 5.59m x 3.58m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49976415.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP105460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.