4 bedroom detached house for saleWallace Wynd, ML8
- Four bedroom DETACHED villa
- Large Driveway
- Integrated Garage
- Family room
- Sun Room
- Master En suite
- Lower and upper level bathroom
- Gas Central Heating / Double Glazing
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
A unique opportunity to purchase this impressive four bedroom detached villa within the desired area of Law.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, family room, sun room
four bedrooms ( master en-suite ) and two bathrooms.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, large driveway, integrated garage and gardens to front, side and rear .
Properties such as this rarely become available, early viewing is recommended.
Local amenities include excellent bus and train links, sport facilities, shopping areas, good nursery, primary and secondary schools are available close by Easy access to motorway networks including M74, M73, and M8.
Call Paul Fox Properties on 01698 749 840 to arrange a viewing appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49980123.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PFP1304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Fox Properties, Bellshill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.