4 bedroom detached house for saleTeasles, Deeping St. James, Peterborough
- Four bedroom detached house
- Sought after location
- Open plan Lounge/Diner
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Large private rear garden to rear and side
- Single garage and off road parking
* Sought after location
* Open plan Lounge/Diner
* Fitted Kitchen
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Large private rear garden to rear and sides
* Single garage and off road parking
Secure part glazed entrance door to:
Pvcu double glazed window to side, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, wooden laminate flooring, dado rail, coving to textured ceiling, telephone point, stairs.
Pvcu obscure double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled splashbacks, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to textured ceiling.
5.13m x 2.41m (16'10" x 7'11" minimum) . Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and swan neck taps, built-in fridge/freezer and dishwasher, built-in washing machine, range oven with 7 ring gas burner hob and extractor hood over, three pvcu double glazed windows to front, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, tiled splashbacks, cupboard housing wall mounted gas boiler, pvcu double glazed door to side, door to:
8.86m x 3.43m (29'1" x 11'3" maximum). Two pvcu double glazed windows to rear, archway between, feature fireplace surround with space for an electric log burner effect heater, two radiators, wooden laminate flooring, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling, double glazed sliding patio doors to:
3.48m x 2.95m (11'5" x 9'8"). Double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof, tv point and power connected, tiled flooring, pvcu double glazed sliding patio doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Pvcu double glazed window to front, airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank with immersion heater and slatted shelving, fitted carpet, dado rail, coving to textured ceiling, access to loft, door to:
3.78m x 3.20m (12'5" x 10'6" minimum excluding wardrobes). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, double wardrobe with full-length mirrored sliding doors, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to textured ceiling, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising recessed tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower and glass screen, wash hand basin with cupboards under, low-level wc, tiled splashbacks, pvcu double glazed obscured window to front, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling, heated towel rail.
3.33m x 2.64m (10'11" x 8'8"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, telephone point.
3.30m x 2.01m (10'10" x 6'7"). Pvcu double glazed box window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to textured ceiling.
2.67m x 2.11m (8'9" maximum x 6'11"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to textured ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled splashbacks, pvcu double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling, heated towel rail.
Enclosed private side and rear gardens with a variety of mixed plants, shrubs and trees, enclosed by brick wall and wooden timber panelled fencing to rear and sides, mainly paved, outside garden tap, two aluminium greenhouses and vegetable garden.
To the front is a gravelled driveway leading to a single garage with power and light connect and eaves storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49980420.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.