3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCedar Drive, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Beautiful detached bungalow sat on a corner plot
- 3 double bedrooms
- Parking for several vehicles plus a spacious garage
- Beautiful views of The Downs
- Log burner in the lounge/diner
- EPC energy rating D (62)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £259,950, please contact Pittis.
On the border of sunny Shanklin, lies this spacious three bedroom bungalow. Situated on a corner plot with panoramic views over The Downs you’ll be amazed at how much this property has to offer. Parking for up to four vehicles plus a garage means you will never be short of somewhere for your friends and family to park up and join you for a social. Space is the key word with this property, out of every window you will find the most incredible views, beautiful big windows let the sunshine stream in, creating a wonderful ambience. If having the grandchildren round to stay for the weekend is on your list, they will be able to take their pick of either the second or third bedrooms which easily accommodate double or bunk beds. An extended kitchen that Jamie Oliver would be envious of will help you cook up a storm for the whole family to enjoy or even a little late night supper. At the end of a long day you can retire to the lounge/diner where you can spread out and catch up your favourite soaps whilst the fire light from the wood burner flickers long into the night. Relaxing in your garden to catch the summer rays, the grandchildren can play in the bespoke summer house, whilst you relax with a glass of something cold on the patio. If you fancy heading into Shanklin for a spot of shopping or over to Morrisons, transport couldn’t be easier. The bus stop is located a few minutes away giving you direct and easy access to wherever your heart desires.
What the Owner says:
Having found this gem nearly ten years ago, we actually got it by house swapping with another couple.We have really enjoyed living here, the views are to die for and to wake up with a coffee every morning is a real treat. Having the log burner put in made all the difference, it really creates a cosy home feel especially in the winter months. Our neighbours have been wonderful, and we will remain good friends when we move.
We have made the decision to move to Newport as we have found our dream home and it is easier for work. We are looking at this as the start of a new adventure.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 21'2 x 10'10 (6.46m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen: 16'11 x 7'1 (5.16m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'6 x 10'10 (3.51m x 3.30m)
- Study/Bedroom 2: 15'4 x 7'10 (4.68m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 7'8 (3.48m x 2.34m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49980474.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60616071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.