5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Mall, Brading, Isle of Wight, PO36 0BT
- SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LOCATED IN THE HISTORIC TOWN OF BRADING
- UNHINDERED COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS TO THE SEA
- 5 BEDROOMS + 3 BATHROOMS
- 4 RECEPTION ROOMS
- SELF CONTAINED LOWER GROUND FLAT
- RAISED TERRACE + LAWNED GARDENS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING TO FRONT
This substantial light and airy detached house is situated in a hillside conservation area in the historic town of Brading. Large windows on all 3 floors offer an unhindered view of one of the Isle of Wights most beautiful natural scenery, including Brading Haven (a RSPB reserve), rolling hills with grazing cattle and the sea. Berardinz was the name of the manor house in Brading in the Doomsday book. Formerly a school house, the property has undergone a complete transformation over the years to create a modern and spacious living area that fully benefits from the views. Because of its hillside position and low-lying neighbouring houses, sunlight enters the house and the large garden throughout the day. In 2017 the lower ground floor was upgraded to a high specification and a new remote-controlled boiler installed for the house, all work guaranteed and carried out by reputable local firms. The house is currently configured with 5 bedrooms, 4 WCs, 3 bathrooms and 4 reception rooms. One of the reception rooms was previously divided into 2 bedrooms, which can easily be done again.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 359892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turnbull & Maton Estate Agents, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.