2 bedroom house for saleTrerieve, Downderry, Torpoint
- Attractive Modern 'Sea Side' Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms and 15ft Lounge
- Approximately 50ft Garden
- Allocated Parking Close By
- UPVC Double Glazed
- Chain Free
- Council Tax Band B
- EPC E
A modern looking inner terrace occupying a pleasant position within this delightful seaside village with it's wonderful beach and amenities close by including school, bistro and community centre all within genuine walking distance. This comfortable home would make an excellent first purchase, investment or indeed a holiday home. Features include a 15ft lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom/WC. Heating is provided by electric radiators and the windows are UPVC double glazed. Externally there is approximately 50ft of garden plus allocated parking space close by. A RARE OPPORTUNITY !
Canopy Porch -
Lounge - 4.70m x 3.35m (15'5 x 11'00) - UPVC multipaned window to front elevation, stairs leading to first floor, television point and radiator.
Kitchen - 3.35m x 2.79m (11 x 9'2) - Inset stainless steel sink unit with cupboard below, range of matching floor and wall mounted cupboards and drawers. Plumbing for washing machine, integrated stainless steel oven, four ring hob, extractor hood, part tiled walls, laminate flooring and radiator. UPVC multipaned glazed door with matching side panel leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing - Access to insulated roof space and recessed ceiling light.
Bedroom 1 - 3.35m x 2.79m (11 x 9'2) - Multipaned UPVC window overlooking rear garden and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 2.64m x 2.57m (8'8 x 8'5) - Multipaned UPVC front window, radiator and airing cupboard containing hot water cylinder.
Bathroom/Wc - 2.44m x 2.01m (8 x 6'7) - Suite in white comprising panneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, wall mounted shower, electric shaver point, extractor and chrome radiator.
Exterior - Area of garden directly to front of property.
Rear Garden - Approx 50ft in depth with timber decked patio area. Additional area of garden currently requiring further cultivation and partially divided by flowing stream, external light. The garden adjoins countryside beyond. Allocated parking space located close to the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49982466.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27212569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean & Country, Looe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.