6 bedroom apartment for saleWolverhampton Street, Dudley, DY1
Offers in Excess of
- Four Converted Apartments
- 3 x 2 beds, 1 x 1 bed flats
- Currently Achieving £28,320 Per Annum
- Off Road Parking to rear
- All Currently Tenanted
- Central Dudley Location
- Freehold block
- MUST BE VIEWED
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - FOUR SPACIOUS APARTMENTS - A Freehold Grade II Listed Georgian building that has been beautifully converted into 4 flats, consisting of three 2 bed flats and one 1 bed flat. The Property has some lovely Georgian features including high ceilings, cornices, architraves, sash windows, central spiral communal stairs and a large smoke vent dome atrium to the second floor. The property has been renovated to a high level of finish. It’s situated on Wolverhampton Street, in Dudley Town Centre, within walking distance of the Dudley bus station, the high street and Dudley college campuses. The property is within a short drive of Wolverhampton, Birmingham and the Black Country via the A41 Black Country New Road and Junction 2 of the M5 motorway.
It comprises a traditional three storey building, with a large basement area which was formerly used as a Solicitor's office. To the rear of the property, there is an on-site car park with designated parking for each apartment.
The property was recently refurbished with a complete new roof, concrete floor in the basement, secondary glazing and complete cosmetic refurbishment, and is fully let, producing an income of over £28,000pa.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17975_618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.