2 bedroom flat for sale16/11 Powderhall Road, Broughton, Edinburgh, EH7 4GB
- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, third-floor flat with private balcony, forming part of a modern, factored development.
- Located in the fashionable Broughton area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features light contemporary decor throughout, a fully integrated kitchen, fitted bathrooms, gas central heating, double glazing, and excellent integrated storage including an extensive loft space.
- In addition, secured entry system, two permits for the private residential parking and well kept landscaped grounds, including a children's' play area.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Sunday between 2-4pm.
**CLOSING DATE SET FRIDAY 25TH AUGUST @ 12 NOON** Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, top-floor (3rd) flat with private balcony, forming part of a modern, factored development, located in the fashionable Broughton area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, a generous master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a double bedroom, and a bathroom. Features light contemporary decor throughout, a fully integrated kitchen, fitted bathrooms, gas central heating, double glazing, and excellent integrated storage including an extensive loft space. In addition, secured entry system, two permits for the private residential parking and well kept landscaped grounds, including a children's' play area. The hall gives access to all the main rooms and features an entrance with space for outerwear, three built-in store cupboards and access to the loft hatch. Set to the front is a bright, dual-aspect lounge and dining room, featuring wood-effect laminate flooring and French doors to the balcony with excellent views to St Mark's Park. The kitchen has space for a breakfast table, and includes good quality fitted units, wood-effect worktops, and integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven, gas hob, and canopy. Set to the side aspect, the master bedroom has built-in wardrobes, TV and phone points; with an en-suite with fitted two piece suite and integrated cubicle with mains shower. Bedroom two is front facing also with built-in wardrobes; whilst the family bathroom is set internally off the hall and includes a three piece suite. Broughton is a fashionable and sought-after area of Edinburgh's city centre. Located adjacent to the iconic New Town, Stockbridge and the bustling east end, there are a range of impressive period buildings, crescents, cobbled streets and charming historic details. Vibrant Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars; whilst supermarket shopping is provided by a Tesco and Lidl off Broughton Road. Numerous parks provide eclectic green spaces including King George V park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst a bus service is available from Broughton Street and Broughton Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8006151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.