4 bedroom detached house for saleCastle Hill, Welbourn
- Self Build Property
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Garage & Garden
An incredible DETACHED SELF BUILD property in need of final touches with plenty of potential for both a developer and family residence. The property benefits from high specification finishes and individual layout. Please call for more details and to arrange a viewing.
This individually built property has been constructed with reducing house hold bills in mind. Benefitting from a range of eco-friendly features including but not limited to elevation and space for solar panels to be installed and over double the standard amount of insulation required for building regulations. The vendor also informs us the property has been built to be fully air tight which on some of the coldest days has the potential to eradicate any need for the underfloor heating to be used
The property briefly comprises of a large entrance hallway with Travetine floor tiles and split staircase descending to the basement level, where there is a sound proof fourth bedroom/dining/music room. There is a bespoke fitted kitchen diner. Off the entrance hallway there is a study and utility/cloakroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a large family bathroom with a roll top bath and walk in shower. There is also a lounge with a large Inglenook fireplace with herringbone brick work. To the top section of the first floor there is a small landing area with access to the loft space with potential to convert into a study/extra reception room (subject to any necessary permissions), master bedroom with high ceilings and an ensuite.
To the front of the property there is ample parking, whilst to the rear there is a split level garden. The bottom section is ideal for a barbecue area and to the top section there is a lawned area with a mature apple tree.
Being approached via a Bespoke custom made solid oak front door, having Travetine tiled flooring, electric underfloor heating, custom made solid oak staircase to first floor and basement and a large side aspect picture window spanning the whole staircase. There is also access to the garage.
Study 8' 4" x 5' 10" ( 2.54m x 1.78m )
This room has solid oak flooring and front aspect double glazed window.
Utility Room / Cloakroom 8' 3" x 6' ( 2.51m x 1.83m )
Having base units with work surfacing over, plumbing for washing machine and side aspect double glazed window. There is a pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
There is a small hallway with understairs storage.
Fourth Bedroom / Dining Room 19' 5" x 10' 3" max ( 5.92m x 3.12m max )
This room is 'L' shaped, is completely sound proofed and is currently used as a music/recording room. There are two side aspect double glazed windows.
Kitchen Diner 15' 11" x 12' max narrowing to 9' 5" min ( 4.85m x 3.66m max narrowing to 2.87m min )
The kitchen is fitted with custom made Bespoke base and wall mounted units with work surfacing over and Villeroy & Boch splashback tiling. There is an integrated electric oven and hob, ceramic one and a half bowl sink, rear aspect double glazed window and rear aspect French doors to the garden.
Lounge 19' 5" x 17' max narrowing to 10' 3" min ( 5.92m x 5.18m max narrowing to 3.12m min )
The lounge is 'L' shaped with engineered Oak flooring, large Inglenook fireplace with herringbone brick work and wood beam. There are three side aspect double glazed windows, further rear aspect double glazed window with window seat and field views over the valley.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 10' max ( 4.62m x 3.05m max )
This generous sized double bedroom with electric underfloor heating, laminate flooring and front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 16' 11" x 10' max ( 5.16m x 3.05m max )
The third bedroom has laminate flooring, electric underfloor heating and front aspect double glazed window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a roll top claw foot bath, double walk in electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and antique high level flush WC, There is a heated towel, Travetine floor tiles and side aspect double glazed window.
Upper Floor Landing
Having side aspect double glazed window and access to the loft space with potential for further stairs and conversion into a study/extra reception room (subject to any necessary permissions).
Master Bedroom 17' x 12' 5" ( 5.18m x 3.78m )
The master bedroom has high ceilings, underfloor heating, large velux style window, side and rear aspect double glazed window with views over the valley and allotments.
Fitted with a double walk in electric shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. There is underfloor heating, spot lights, heated towel rail, fully porcelain tiled walls and flooring and velux style window.
To the front of the property there is ample off road parking for multiple vehicles.
There is a split level garden with the bottom section having a patio which is ideal for barbeques. To the upper level there is a lawn with a mature apple tree.
Due to the building regulations not having been signed off, this property is for Cash Buyers only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH107180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.