3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHay Road, , Chichester, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom semi-detached home requiring modernisation
- 2 reception rooms
- Garage & parking
- Sunny rear garden
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating E (44)
This three bedroom home has got plenty of charm and is full of potential for buyers with a little imagination and flare. So, if you are looking for a property that you can update and improve, this affordable semi-detached home provides you with the perfect opportunity.The lounge and dining rooms are both good sizes, the kitchen and bathroom would both benefit from some improvement and even remodelling. Opening the kitchen to the dining room would certainly be a great idea, and if the budget allows there is ample room for a conservatory. This home has two double bedrooms and a good size single. Buyers might also want to consider a loft conversion, we are aware of other properties in the area that have done this but obviously this is subject to the necessary permissions which could add considerable value to your home and investment. The property is set back off the road and has the added benefit of a garage to the rear. The wonderful garden is larger than average and has the benefit of the sunshine all day long.Chichester City centre is only a short walk away, if you know the cut throughs you can be in the City centre within 10 minutes.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
My parents had lived in the house since it was built some 50 years ago. It is a fantastic community and there is a great mix of people. The garden is larger than most of the properties on the estate and is great for growing vegetables and for anyone who enjoys the sun. We know the property requires modernisation which is why we have set the low asking price, I’ve looked on Rightmove and you will be hard pushed to find another semi-detached home at this price in the city!
- Entrance hall
- Lounge: 11'3 x 10'0 (3.43m x 3.05m)
- Dining room: 14'4 x 9'11 (4.37m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen: 11'10 x 5'9 maximum (3.61m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'3 x 9'2 (3.43m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 10'1 (3.10m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 maximum x 6'11 (3.02m x 2.11m)
- Garage to rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49988787.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.