3 bedroom terraced house for salePENSHURST ROAD, CLEETHORPES
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom mid terrace property with ensuite shower room
- Highly popular and sought after location in central Cleethorpes
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Ability for off road parking to the front and rear garden with sunny facing aspect
- Entrance hallway, lounge/dining room, kitchen and modern bathroom to the ground floor
- Landing three bedrooms with the second having ensuite shower room
- Internal viewing is highly advised on this lovely home
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts estate agents are pleased to be offering for sale this lovely 3 bedroom mid terrace property which has been altered from the original build to create a ground floor bathroom and an ensuite to the second first floor bedroom. With viewing highly advised the property on offer benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, modern ground floor bathroom, landing and three bedrooms with one having ensuite shower room. Ability for off road parking to the front and finally an established garden to the rear with covered decked area ideal for outdoor entertaining and enjoying a southerly facing aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49989216.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8069324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.