3 bedroom town house for saleLongley Road, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Stunning 3/4 bedroom, 3 storey home
- En-suite shower to master bedroom
- Modern & contemporary interior
- Attractive enclosed landscaped garden
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating B (87)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £475,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Not all properties are the same! Graylingwell Park is a stunning development set just a mile to the North of the City centre, with an eclectic mix of modern and Victorian buildings positioned around acres of open parkland. This spacious, beautifully presented town house offers the benefits of a new home, for example the National House Builders Certificate (NHBC), energy efficiency, and modern, high quality fixtures and fittings. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and is perfect for modern family living. The ground floor is open plan including the kitchen, dining and family area - perfect for entertaining as well as a modern fitted kitchen with high quality fitted appliances. These houses are very versatile as there is a generous size lounge on the first floor which could be used as an additional bedroom should you have the need for it.On the third floor, the master bedroom suite is stunning, with a large window giving lots of natural light. The property is also very practical with a toilet on every level, including the cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite.The garden is the place to relax with a glass of Chablis on those warm summer evenings, you can take shelter under the sunblind should the weather turn. The property benefits from an additional parking space, giving two allocated spaces which is not common on this popular development.
What the Owner says:
I was fortunate enough to be able to buy this property off plan, as you may have already been aware the houses here are often sold before they have been completed. I love living here and the environment / neighbours are delightful. I wouldn’t have considered moving if it wasn’t to reduce my commute to visit family.I have added a few additions to the property to only further enhance privacy. I shall be moving into alternative accommodation so not to hold up potential buyers.
- Entrance hall
- Cloakroom: 5'11 x 4'6 (1.80m x 1.37m)
- Lounge area: 18'7 maximum x 15'9 maximum (5.67m x 4.80m)
- Kitchen area: 12'0 x 6'6 (3.66m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 3: 15'9 x 8'6 (4.80m x 2.59m)
- Bathroom: 7'1 maximum x 6'7 (2.16m x 2.01m)
- Living room/bedroom 4: 15'9 x 13'0 (4.80m x 3.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'9 x 8'5 (4.80m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'9 x 14'2 (4.80m x 4.32m)
- En-suite shower room: 7'1 maximum x 5'1 maximum (2.16m x 1.55m)
- 2 allocated parking spaces
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49989309.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.