2 bedroom flat for sale3/3 Wishaw Terrace, Meadowbank, Edinburgh, EH7 6AF
- Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect flat with a balcony, on the second floor of a modern, factored apartment block.
- Set on a residential street in popular Meadowbank, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a; dining hall, living room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a further double bedroom and a shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, high-specification fitted kitchen, excellent storage provision, a secure video entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include an allocated space in the residents secure car park, visitors parking on the surrounding streets, and a well maintained, communal courtyard to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect flat with a balcony, on the second floor of a modern, factored apartment block, set on a residential street in popular Meadowbank, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The spacious dining hall has a generously sized storage cupboard, the secure entryphone, space for dining furniture and serves each room within the flat. To the front of the property, with aspects to the front and side, the living room has amtico flooring, pendant lighting and a modern electric fire. The stylish kitchen is fitted with modern units, granite worktops, a central island and tiled splashbacks. Integrated high-specification appliances include an induction hob, double electric oven, microwave and american-style fridge/freezer. Set to the rear, the master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe, a stylish en-suite bathroom fitted with a modern three-piece suite, and a balcony overlooking the rear courtyard. The second bedroom again features amtico flooring and a built-in wardrobe, whilst the fully tiled shower room is fitted with a two-piece suite with mains mixer shower. Meadowbank lies east of the city centre with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including the Meadowbank Shopping Park with a Sainbury's superstore. Highly-frequent bus services are available from London Road, whilst Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all are accessible by foot. The east end of the city centre is also close by, including the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Meadowbank stadium has a range of leisure and fitness facilities, whilst Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7379558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.