2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale0/2, 176 Nether Auldhouse Road, Newlands, Glasgow, G43 2YT
- Luxury ground floor apartment
- Generous room proportions
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Residents' grounds
- Allocated parking
- Small sought after development
Tel: 0141 571 4444
This is a luxury, two bedroom, apartment occupying a level ground floor position within the much sought after Greenbank Gate development in Newlands, built circa 2007 by Messrs Tulloch Homes.
Internally, the property features generous room sizes and is offered to market in immaculate order. The specification includes a modern extensively fitted kitchen with a range of integral appliances, contemporary sanitary ware including a cleverly adapted wet room off the master bedroom, double glazing, gas fired central heating and security controlled entry. Furthermore, the property sits within beautifully maintained grounds that incorporate allocated parking at the rear.
The accommodation in brief comprises a large entrance hallway with ample in-built storage, a magnificent, front facing, main living area with open plan kitchen, two spacious double bedrooms; both with in-built fitted wardrobes and the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room. The accommodation is completed by a well-appointed bathroom.
The property is ideally placed for a range of local amenities including thriving coffee shops, bars, delicatessens and restaurants. Supermarket shopping can be found on the door step within Morrisons Superstore in Newlands. Also close at hand are excellent public transport services and motorway links allowing easy access to Glasgow City Centre and destinations further afield.
The Energy Performance rating on this property is C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49990002.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 86678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pacitti Jones, Shawlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.