3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDrake Road, Wheatley, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide price £90,000-£100,000
- Three bedroom semi detached home
- Ideal project, Sought after location
- Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen
- Front and rear gardens, Garage
Guide price £90,000-£100,000 This three bedroom semi detached property is situated in this popular location, close to local transport links and amenities. The property has front and rear gardens and off road parking.
With a front facing sealed unit door and side facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator and a corner cupboard.
Lounge 13' 3" to the bay x 11' 3" to the recess ( 4.04m to the bay x 3.43m to the recess )
A good sized room with a front facing double glazed bay window and a central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace.
Dining Room 13' 11" to the recess x 9' 11" to the recess ( 4.24m to the recess x 3.02m to the recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is a cupboard to the recess. The focal point of the room is the tiled fireplace housing the gas fire.
Kitchen 10' 8" to the recess x 9' 4" ( 3.25m to the recess x 2.84m )
With a rear facing sealed unit door. There is a base unit housing the sink and drainer. There is useful pantry area, plumbing for a washing machine and a gas cooker point. There are rear and side facing double glazed window and door giving access to the rear garden.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
With a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 13' 9" to the bay x 11' 9" to the recess ( 4.19m to the bay x 3.58m to the recess )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.12m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' ( 2.46m x 2.13m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden. There is also a garage, which is used for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49990071.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.