4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDover Road, Wyke Regis, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 9DB
- 4 Bedroom end terrace house
- Large side and back Gardens
- Fitted kitchen
- Large family bathroom with corner bath
- On main path of the Rodwell Trail
- Off road parking
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
Large 4 Bed end of Terrace at Wyke Regis. All SAINTS SCHOOLS/WYKE INFANTS CATCHEMENT AREA. LARGE REAR AND SIDE GARDEN (POTENTIAL FOR EXTENDING STPP). NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Property benefits from 3 Double Bedrooms and one single set over two floors. There is a large fitted kitchen with breakfast area and a separate large lounge/diner.
Upstairs are two double bedrooms and a single and then the third floor (loft)is accessed by stairs to a double fourth bedroom. Family Bathroom.
Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating
Large Rear and side gardens with potential to extend (STPP)
Close to the popular Rodwell Trail and access to local shops and the popular Local schools.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 409987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cornerstone Estates, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.