2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWaldeck Road, NORWICH
- HALL ENTRANCE TERRACED HOUSE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- GARDENS TO FRONT, SIDE AND REAR OF PROPERTY.
- POPULAR NR4 LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
***GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£270,000*** HALL ENTRANCE TERRACED HOME IN POPULAR NR4 LOCATION!! Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN this well presented home has the benefit of a DOUBLE GARAGE as well as gardens to the front, side and rear of the property! Internal viewing is highly recommended!!
Located within Norwich's sought after 'Golden Triangle' is this well presented hall entrance terraced home that offers accommodation comprising entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, lean to, utility room and bathroom to the ground floor whilst there are two double bedrooms off the landing to the first floor with an ensuite to the rear bedroom. Externally the property benefits from a double garage as well as gardens to the front, side and rear of the property with the benefit of being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Single glazed door to front aspect, radiator, stairs to first floor and doors to living room and dining room.
Living Room 14' 9" max x 15' 3" max ( 4.50m max x 4.65m max )
Beautiful light room with two bay windows, one to the front and one to the side aspect, both windows have been replace with double glazed sash windows. Ornate cast iron open fireplace with tiled and wooden surround, picture rail, cornice, solid wood floors and radiator.
Dining Room 15' 2" max x 12' 5" max ( 4.62m max x 3.78m max )
Light and airy room with single glazed bay window to front aspect, ornate cast iron open fireplace with tiled and wooden surround, understairs cupboard, radiator and door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 6' 1" x 9' 10" ( 1.85m x 3.00m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer with roll top worksurfaces, electric oven, electric hob, single glazed window to side aspect, door to lean to and door to utility room.
Pamment tile flooring with door to garden.
Range of wall and base units, central heating boiler, space for freezer, plumbing for washing machine and door to bathroom.
Single glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising bath with mains shower over, pedestal sink, low level wc and radiator.
Wide staircase leading from entrance hall to first floor and doors to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 11' 2" max x 11' 11" ( 3.40m max x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, cast iron fireplace, picture rail, radiator and door to en suite bathroom.
Single glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, pedestal sink and low level wc, part tiled walls and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max x 12' 5" ( 3.38m max x 3.78m )
Single glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobe, cast iron fireplace, picture rail and radiator.
Externally the property offers garden sto the front, side and rearof the property with the benefit of a double garage.
From the Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich along the Unthank Road and at the ring road traffic lights take a left hand turning onto Mile end road taking the immediately next right hand turning into Waldeck road where the property will be located on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49994832.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.