4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdenhurst Avenue, Childwall, Liverpool, L16 2LA
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Bay Fronted Family Reception Room
- Secondary Reception Room Ideal for Dining
- Bright and Spacious Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Generously Sized and Well Presented Bedrooms
- Converted Loft Space Offering Profusion of Potential
- Contemporary Style Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Attractive Rear Garden / Off Road Parking
Move Residential is delighted to showcase this lovely four bedroom semi detached property, located on Edenhurst Avenue in the popular residential area of Childwall, L16. Boasting generous proportions throughout, this inviting home is finished to an excellent standard and promises to provide the perfect future home for a very lucky family. Upon entering the residence, you are greeted by a bright entrance hallway which in turn, guides you into the first of two inviting reception rooms. Bathed in natural light, courtesy of an impressive walk in bay window, this charming room provides an ideal setting for gathering and relaxing with friends and family. Furthermore, there is a secondary reception area which serves the home a formal dining area for the family to enjoy. Boasting wonderfully high ceilings and offering access to the conservatory, this substantial space is ideal for family mealtimes and entertaining guests. The conservatory provides an alternative sitting area and offers a profusion of potential for many different uses. Providing views and access to the properties picturesque surrounding greenery, this versatile space provides the perfect spot to relax and unwind in. The kitchen area is modern and enjoys a range of stylish wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, fittings for appliances and plentiful work surface space. The property continues to impress as you ascend to the first floor, where you will find three generously sized double bedrooms, each finished to an impeccable standard and receiving plenty of natural light, with two of the bedrooms further benefiting from bespoke fitted storage. At the pinnacle of the property, to the second floor, there is a converted loft space which is currently being utilised as an expansive double bedroom which enjoys a set of pretty French doors which overlook the properties well kempt rear garden. Providing the finishing touches to the interior of the property is a contemporary style three piece family bathroom suite. Externally, to the front of the property, there is a smart brick paved driveway which provides off road parking and offers access to the convenient single garage. To the rear elevation, there is an attractive laid to lawn garden, framed by a range of mature and established plant and shrub borders which not only draw the eye, but provide privacy and seclusion. There is also a flagged patio area, which offers an ideal spot for al fresco dining in the warmer, summer months.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8068124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.