5 bedroom house for saleWorting Road, Basingstoke
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS & CLOAKROOM
- LARGE DINING ROOM
- LARGE KITCHEN/ DINING AREA
- GENEROUS SIZED WRAP AROUND GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- SUMMER HOUSE
- EPC: E
BELVOIR! ESTATE AGENTS are delighted to bring to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this extended rarely available period five bedroom semi-detached family home.
The property is in immaculate condition throughout having been recently renovated by the current owners.
The well appointed ground floor accommodation is comprised of a generous open plan kitchen breakfast room, living room, dining room, utility & cloakroom.
The first and second floor accommodation boasts a family bathroom, five double bedrooms with the master benefiting from an en suite and dressing room.
Further benefits of this property include gas radiator heating, a cellar and many period features.
Outside there is a generous sized wrap around garden with a large summer house & driveway parking for several vehicles.
Elmore is situated in Worting on the outskirts of Basingstoke near the village of Oakley.
Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council
Viewings are strictly by appointment only. Please contact Belvoir! Estate Agents
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49995606.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27213755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Basingstoke Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.