2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewport Road, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Semi-detached character cottage with 2 double bedrooms
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Super conservatory
- Amazing sea views from the garden
- Tucked away quiet location
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Tucked away at the end of a quiet unmade lane with only a handful of neighbouring homes, you will be forgiven for not being able to find this delightful home; but take the time to search it out and the reward is more than worth the effort.Sit out in the wonderful sunny garden and marvel at the breath-taking sea view over Ventnor Bay. Enjoy a champagne breakfast whilst admiring the yachts during the round the Island race before sparking up the BBQ to enjoy some al fresco dining. When the sun has set, retire inside to the super conservatory which connects effortlessly through to the lounge to make a magnificent entertaining area. Should you need a more formal setting to impress family and friends the dining room will not disappoint and is just a few steps away from the exciting kitchen where you can cook up a treat for all to enjoy.Upstairs the cottage has two double bedrooms with the back room taking advantage of the sea views. Both bedrooms are serviced by a luxury bathroom which could easily have been seen in a top London hotel!With character features throughout this period cottage realy does have the wow factor and an appealing blend of charm and modern conveniences. Located in upper Ventnor the town is just a short walk away with its unique blend of shops and restaurants and, of course, the amazing beaches.For anyone who enjoys the outdoors or has a dog the National Trust downs at the end of the road will be a big bonus.
What the Owner says:
I remember the first time I viewed this property and walked down the garden to admire the glorious sea views. The sun was shining and at that moment I knew I had to buy it. I have done plenty of work on the house including sorting the garden which was really over grown. The conservatory is a fabulous room and we spend a lot of time in there especially in the winter months as it connects us to the garden and has a southerly aspect.
In the evenings, it is great to sit outside and gaze out to sea and watch the liners cruise by on the horizon. During the round the Island race we have a birds eye view of everything. Now I am looking at setting up home with my new partner it is time to let someone else enjoy the house and views as much as I have.
- Kitchen: 11'7 x 7'7 (3.53m x 2.31m)
- Dining Room: 12'10 x 12'4 (3.91m x 3.76m)
- Lounge: 13'0 x 11'11 (3.97m x 3.63m)
- Conservatory: 12'11 x 11'3 (3.94m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 11'11 (3.94m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 9'5 (3.74m x 2.87m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49996824.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60801031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.