3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCopnor Road, Portsmouth
Offers in Excess of
- Parking For 2 Cars
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen With An Extension
- Access To The Back Garden
- Dining Room
- Bathroom Upstairs
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Must Be Seen
This property consists of 3 double bedrooms, the family bathroom is also upstairs and TWO PARKING SPACES. Downstairs the property has a entrance porch, front room, dining room, and an extended kitchen The back garden is split into three sections. No chain - View now!!
Fox and sons are proud to bring to the market this property located down Copnor Road. This property has a lot of benefits such as a kitchen extension and parking for 2 cars!
Downstairs the property consists of a front room with a bay window and gas fire place, dining room that leads onto the kitchen. The kitchen has had an extension put on making it have enough room to have a breakfast bar and space at the bottom for an additional table or couch. The kitchen also has double doors that lead onto the garden.
Upstairs the property has 3 bedrooms, all 3 of these rooms are doubles. The main bedroom has fitted in wardrobes and draws. The family bathroom is also located upstairs with black tiles throughout.
The back garden of the property is split into 3 sections a patio area, grass area and decking area. The back garden also has a gate that leads onto 2 parking spaces for the property.
We highly recommend an internal inspection of this property, please call the Fox and Sons Team on 02392 671110
Double glazed front door, laminate flooring and door leading to:
Lounge 14' 2" x 23' ( 4.32m x 7.01m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, gas fire place, stairs to first floor landing, laminate flooring double glazed French doors leading to:
Dining Room 9' 10" x 13' ( 3.00m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, laminate flooring, space for table and chairs, radiator and archway leading to:
Kitchen 9' 9" x 22' 9" ( 2.97m x 6.93m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer unit, two built in ovens, breakfast bar with inset hob and cooker hood over, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer, room for table/sofa at the bottom of the room and double doors leading to rear garden.
Loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 14' 1" ( 4.42m x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes and storage, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 10' 6" ( 2.97m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 6' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to side elevation and laminate flooring.
Double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, fully tiled bathroom with kidney shaped bath, mixer taps, shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin with cupboard under, wc and heated towel rail.
Enclosed private garden patio area with storage area to side of the property, mainly laid to lawn, with a decked seating area to rear, rear access leading to two allocated parking spaces. (Hot tub is negotiable in price)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49998717.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR106072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.