2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Vincent Court, Littlemoor Road, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
- Period conversion apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Well-presented throughout
- Open plan living accommodation
- Modern fixtures & fittings
- Communal gardens
- Popular Pudsey location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Situated in a popular area of Pudsey just a short drive from the town centre and forming part of an attractive church conversion, this well-presented and spacious two double bedroom first floor apartment offers ready-to-move-into accommodation which is sure to appeal to a range of buyers, especially first time buyers. The property is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The property features PVCu double glazing and electric heating and briefly comprises: entrance hall, light and spacious open plan living, dining room and kitchen area which is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms and the bathroom which is part-tiled and fitted with a modern white three piece suite. Externally there are well-maintained communal gardens as well a residents' parking to the rear.
Pudsey Town Centre offers a vast range of local facilities including schools for all ages, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Pudsey Park is centrally located in the town and offers a children’s playground and fabulous gardens. Out-of-town shopping on a larger scale is found at the nearby Owlcotes Shopping Centre which offers both Asda and Marks & Spencer Superstore, with bus links and New Pudsey Railway Station also being close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49998840.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEA151480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.