1 bedroom apartment for sale2 Cedar Brow, North Grove Rise, Oakwood, Leeds
- One bedroom ground floor flat
- Recently redecorated throughout
- Newly refurbished bathroom
- Well tended communal gardens
- Garage for off street parking
- New PVCu double glazed windows
- Sought after residential area
- No onward chain
A one bedroom ground floor apartment which has been recently redecorated throughout including new carpets and a newly fitted bathroom, and occupies a prime position within this sought after residential area close to nearby Roundhay Park, the amenities of Oakwood Parade and handy links to Leeds City Centre. The property is set in a block of just three flats and enjoys a pleasant outlook over well-tended communal gardens. The internal accommodation is accessed via a private entrance leading into the hallway, which provides access to all rooms; the living room boasts dual aspect views over the garden, there is a separate bright and airy fitted kitchen, a double bedroom and a newly refurbished bathroom fitted with a white suite with over-bath shower and contemporary splashback tiling. The property is also fully double glazed. Externally, the flat sits amongst lawned communal gardens with well stocked borders, and there is a shared driveway leading to a separate garage block for off-street parking. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN, viewing comes genuinely recommended.
The property is within access of local amenities on Easterly Road/Dib Lane and more extensive amenities on Oakwood Parade, including restaurants, bars, cafes, and a variety of shops, a library and supermarkets. Additional facilities on Street Lane include popular restaurants, cafe bars and designer boutiques. Leafy Roundhay Park offers many recreational amenities including parkland walks, the lakes, the sweeping lawns and sports grounds on Soldiers Field, pretty Canal Gardens and Tropical World which is a particularly popular attraction with children. Regular transport services are available which provide access to the city centre and surrounding areas and the outer Ring Road is also close by, providing access to the business centres of Harrogate, York and Bradford and the A1-M1 link road for those commuting further afield.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49998924.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PML170067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.