4 bedroom detached house for saleBayswater at Five Acres, Green Lane, Barnard Castle, DL12
- WAS £269,995 NOW £259,995
- Free flooring
- Upgraded kitchen
- Master suite on top floor
- South facing garden
- Part Exchange available
- Single detached garage
- Kitchen/family dining room
- Under a mile to the A67
This home WAS £269,995 NOW £259,995, it also comes with FREE FLOORING and an UPGRADED KITCHEN with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES, plus you could MOVE IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS. This four bedroom family home offers space and style with an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA which opens to the garden with French doors. There is an AIRY LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW. Upstairs, the first floor has TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, one with EN-SUITE shower room, and a single bedroom. The second floor has the master bedroom, with DRESSING AREA and EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5.64 x 3.69m (18'6'' x 12'1'')
- Lounge - 4.9 x 3.29m (16'0'' x 10'9'')
- Wc - 1.71 x 1m (5'7'' x 3'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.34 x 4.5m (10'11'' x 14'9'')
- Ensuite 2 - 2.23 x 1.36m (7'3'' x 4'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.34 x 3.69m (10'11'' x 12'1'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.21 x 3.69m (7'3'' x 12'1'')
- Bathroom - 2.21 x 1.71m (7'3'' x 5'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.95 x 3.46m (19'6'' x 11'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.09 x 1.95m (6'10'' x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50000112.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_27. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.