3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStamford Lea, Alnwick
- 4 individually designed new build bungalows
- Edge of village location with open views
- Excellent access to Alnwick town and coastline
- ONLY TWO DORMER BUNGALOWS REMAINING
VIEW HOME NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
ONLY 2 DORMER BUNGALOWS REMAINING - PLOT 1 AND PLOT 4
A WELL-PROPORTIONED AND IMPRESSIVE STONE-BUILT DORMER BUNGALOW, IN KEEPING WITH THE NATURAL SURROUNDINGS. SET WITHIN AN AREA OF LAND, WITH PAVED PATIOS, LAWNS AND PARKING. STUNNING VIEWS ARE ENJOYED TO BOTH FRONT AND REAR.A substantial semi-detached dormer bungalow offering versatile living space and have been designed to fully benefit from the natural surroundings. Ground floor: Lounge | Breakfasting kitchen | Family bathroom with bath and shower |Two versatile bedrooms. First floor: Impressive master bedroom with en-suite - covering the entire upper floor Each property benefits from well-proportioned landscaped gardens to the rear and spacious garage to the front, which is plumbed for a washing machine making it an ideal utility area.Large exclusive dormer bungalows within the grounds of an established hamlet• South facing garden with raised decked area• Slate roofs and traditional stone build• Unique layout with master bedroom and en-suite covering the entire first floor• Turfed front and rear gardens• Flooring included throughout, with a choice of colours. • All integrated appliances included• Close proximity to Alnwick town centre amenities and world-renowned Northumberland countryside and heritage coastline
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7852844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanderson Young, Alnwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.