3 bedroom apartment for saleSt Vincent Court, 5 Hoy Street, London
- 3 generously sized double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Beautifully well proportioned apartment
- South/West facing balcony
- 1023 Sq. Ft./ 95 Sq. M.
- 4th floor
- Concierge Service
- Situated between Canning Town DLR (Zone 2) & Royal Victoria DLR
- Service Charge - Approx. £3230 p.a.
- Ground Rent - Approx. £650 p.a.
New on the market is this fantastic three bedroom two bathroom property in the Royal Gateway development. This luxurious apartment includes private balcony, high specification finishes and situated on the 4th floor. All three bedrooms are genuine double rooms, all with fitter wardrobes and the master bedroom benefitting from a luxurious en suite bathroom.Royal Gateway offers its residents a most efficient and helpful concierge team as well as courtyard gardens within.
The development sits close to Canning Town station (Zone 2 jubilee Line) just minutes from Canary Wharf, Docklands and the City by DLR and journey times will decrease further when the new Crossrail interchange at Custom House is introduced. The regeneration of the Royal Docks and surrounding areas is set to be the largest development of its kind in the UK, transforming a 35-acre site into a state-of-the-art business district.
Property ref: 121_2483_4484927
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4484927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.