1 bedroom apartment for saleQueens Court, Queens Drive, Heaton Mersey
- One Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Close to Local Shops and Transport Links
- Superb Location Near The Centre Of Heaton Moor
- Offered for Sale with No Onward Chain
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a second floor one bedroom apartment in a popular purpose built block. Close to the centre of Heaton Moor with good access to local shops and transport links the flat is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Situated along a cul-de-sac, this top floor apartment has become available. With fantastic access to local shops and transport links this property would be well suited to first time buyers and investors alike.
The layout comprises; Entrance hall, fitted kitchen, living room, bedroom and three piece bathroom suite. The flat is located on the second floor of the always popular Queens Court Development and is offered for sale with no onwards chain. The development sits within well maintained communal grounds with resident and visitor parking spaces. There is also the option to rent a garage from the management company (subject to availability)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 660872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, The Heatons. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.