2 bedroom apartment for saleBoundary Road, Walthamstow
- 2 bedroom apartment
- 1st floor
- Central location
- 88 year lease
- Balcony off 2nd bedroom
- Potential for loft extension
A smart and spacious two bedroom, first floor apartment in Walthamstow's Bakers Arms neighbourhood. Both Walthamstow Central Station and The Village are within easy walking distance and you also have plenty of shops and amenities just around the corner. A private rear balcony serves as outside space.
The loft is so far unconverted, a very common extension in Walthamstow, potentially adding a whole new storey and making this a particularly good investment.
You'll be entertaining in the 160 square foot front lounge, bright and airy thanks to three sash windows and with engineered hardwood floors underfoot, it's a smart space. Both bedrooms are just as stylish, with the master coming in at over 110 square feet.
Outside, you have Walthamstow Central Station is just a half mile away on foot, with direct, 20 minute runs to Oxford Circus and Liverpool Street. Here's also where you'll find the Empire Cinema complex, with nine screens and a wide choice of adjacent restaurants.
For more sedate entertainment, just take the ten minute stroll to the peaceful streets and historic architecture of Walthamstow Village. Here you'll find some of the best independent bars, restaurants and gastropubs for miles around, from the cocktail cool of Eat17 to the traditional charms of The Nag's Head, there's something for everyone.
- For your new local we have to recommend The Castle, a great gastropub on the Village borders.
- The rear balcony is accessed via the second bedroom, and has lovely views over the gardens.
- Leyton Leisure Centre is just around the corner, with pools, gym and a health suite.
Lounge - 4.8m x 3.2m (15'8" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 3.5m x 3.1m (11'5" x 10'2") -
Bathroom - 1.9m x 1.6m (6'2" x 5'2") -
Kitchen - 2.2m x 2.1m (7'2" x 6'10") -
Bedroom - 3.1m x 2.1m (10'2" x 6'10") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
"This has been our perfect first flat and we're a bit sad to leave it! Such great transport links from Walthamstow Central (20mins to anywhere - Victoria line into Oxford Circus, overground into Liverpool Street and more) plus the Central Line so easy from Leyton too has been great for work - as well as easy access to loads of lovely local parks and Epping Forest.
Being so close to the Village (the pubs!) was a big draw for us, but the Bakers Arms area surprised us with how much it also has to offer, lots of independent spots including the Hornbeam café, butchers, fishmongers, flower shop, bakery, greengrocers... as well as walking distance from a supermarket.
The flat is a great layout, and the quiet balcony at the back overlooking nice gardens was an added bonus for us."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50005653.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27214316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.