2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMagpie Close, Forest Gate, London
- 2 bedroom end of terrace house
- Stunning fitted kitchen
- Outlook onto green space
- Off road parking for two cars
- Stratford Westfield and Olympic Village within walking distance
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Set on a quiet residential close within walking distance of both Forest Gate and Maryland Stations - this beautifully appointed home which benefits from off road parking.When you wake up in the morning and look out at the recreational park in front, you have to make the decision whether to head over there and do your morning exercises or descend the stairs and take your coffee and croissant on the patio with the morning sun rising, the birds tweeting and the flowers opening their petals to greet the new day in a quiet, low maintenance garden. What a wonderful way to start your day off.After an invigorating shower, it is time for a leisurely stroll down to Stratford, which is a 10 minute walk, where you can shop to your hearts desire in Europe's largest shopping centre Westfield, so much choice in one area. You can shop, eat, go bowling or watch a film in a cinema of your choice.This is the perfect property for when you are starting out on the property ladder or for a young family. The location is great, the property is fabulous and your lifestyle will be wonderful. Ready to move into, so what are you waiting for, call today to make that all important viewing.
What the Owner says:
We have enjoyed making this house our home and have enjoyed having our family and friends over for a great get together many times over the years. The location has been great, whether we wanted to use the public transport or take the car, with two off road parking spaces we didn't need to worry about finding a parking space.It is time for us to move on to pastures new and hope that the new owners will enjoy living here as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 14'4 x 10'9 (4.37m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 10'9 x 10'8 (3.28m x 3.25m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 10'9 x 8'6 (3.28m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 at widest point x 9'9 (3.28m x 2.97m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50006193.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, East Ham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.