3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDoncaster Road, Branton, Doncaster
- Fabulous detached three bedroom bungalow
- Lounge, Kitchen, Dining room
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking
Guide Price £185,000-£195,000 This fabulous detached three bedroom bungalow which is situated in the sought after village of Branton. The property offers ample living space and a garage providing off road parking.
With a side facing sealed unit door. There is laminate flooring throughout and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a freestanding electric oven and grill with extractor fan above and a breakfast bar. There are downlights and laminate flooring throughout.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 12' ( 3.00m x 3.66m )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling laminate flooring and a central heating radiator. Fitted wardrobes provide hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 7' 11" max ( 3.61m x 2.41m max )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space. There is a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 9' 10" max ( 3.00m x 3.00m max )
A room with laminate flooring and a side facing double glazed window. There is a useful storage cupboard. This room can be used as a third bedroom or a dining room.
Lounge 11' 10" into recess x 15' 10" ( 3.61m into recess x 4.83m )
A good sized room with a front facing double glazed window allowing for an abundance of natural light. There is laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
With a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a vanity unit which compliments the wash hand basin, low level wc and a bath unit with mixer shower over. There is an airing cupboard with a concealed washing machine and access to the loft.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance pebbled garden with a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. There is a detached garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with a patio area and a elevated decking area. There is a summer house.
A detached garage with up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50008710.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.