3 bedroom detached house for saleQuadring Road, Donington, PE11
- Detached House
- Popular Village location
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Utility Area
- Lounge Diner & Family Room
- Cloakroom and En suite Shower Room
- Double Width Driveway
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- EPC Rating E
A most charming Detached House situated in the popular village of Donington which features a range of local shops and secondary education with the Thomas Cowley School. This family home has been tastefully improved and offers flexible accommodation to include, a Lounge / Dining room, Modern Kitchen, Utility Area, Family/ Play Room, Downstairs Cloakroom, Stairs leading to Three Bedrooms and an en suite Bathroom to the Master Bedroom.
Outside a double width blocked paved driveway provides good off road parking. Fully enclosed rear garden with seating and lawn area. Viewing is very much recommended
EN SUITE BATHROOM
9' 1" x 8' 0" (2.77m x 2.46m)
10' 7" x 10' 5" (3.25m x 3.18m)
10' 7" x 9' 3" (3.23m x 2.84m)
10' 9" x 5' 1" (3.28m x 1.57m)
COUNCIL TAX BAND B
23' 1" x 12' 0" (7.04m x 3.66m)
15' 3" x 11' 1" (4.65m x 3.38m)
8' 5" x 6' 2" (2.57m x 1.88m)
6' 3" x 4' 9" (1.93m x 1.45m)
11' 1" x 10' 2" (3.38m x 3.12m)
11' 8" x 14' 4" (3.56m x 4.37m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50010741.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE171966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.