2 bedroom lodge for saleTalacre Beach Holiday Home Park, Talacre, Flintshire
- Ensuite WC in the Master Bedroom
- Centrally Heated & Double Glazed throughout
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Fridge Freezer
- Swimming Pool, Gym & Restaurant on your Doorstep
- A 2 Minute Walk from the Beach
Two Bed Willerby Rio Premier (32x12) 2017 The Willerby Rio Premier 2 bedroom static caravan is located in beautiful North Wales yet is only 35 minutes drive from Chester. Just yards from the beach and its iconic lighthouse, the resort is ideally situated, close to the Welsh Coastal Path and an array of walking routes behind the beachs comprehensive system of sand dunes. With 5 star facilities on site, including a Post Office, convenience shop, restaurant, bar and a fish & chip shop you wont have to worry about packing lots of food when you start your exciting road trip to your Welsh holiday home. This pet friendly resort also boasts a range of leisure facilities, including a pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and gym each providing a great way to start your day before enjoying the beach, the local area or any of the famous attractions of North Wales. Golf lovers will enjoy a holiday home in Talacre too, with 7 courses all within an 8 mile radius of the resort.This is a holiday home and not a residential site.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Talacre-Beach-Holiday-Home-Park-1817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.