3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShaftsbury Avenue, Woodlands, Doncaster
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- Lounge, Dining room and kitchen
- Cloakroom, Utility room
- Front and rear gardens, Garage
This three bedroom semi detached property is ideal for an investment buyer. The property offers two reception rooms, a utility room and a driveway providing off road parking.
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is laminate flooring and a storage cupboard. Access to the lounge.
with a rear facing double glazed window and a WC. There is partial tiling to the walls and a tiled floor.
Lounge 13' x 13' 11" ( 3.96m x 4.24m )
This living room has a pair of french doors which open out to the rear garden. The focal point of the room is the feaure fireplace with surround. There is laminate flooring and access to the kitchen and entrance hall.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.33m x 2.77m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is laminate flooring and access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 9' 11" ( 2.41m x 3.02m )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an extractor fan, partial tiling to the walls, tiled floor and laminate flooring. Access to the hall and dining area.
Utility Room 7' 10" x 6' 1" ( 2.39m x 1.85m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, tiled flooring and plumbing for a washing machine. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces hosuing the stsinaless steel sink and drainer.
With a front facing double glazed window and storage cupboard. Access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window. there is a central hating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 13' 11" ( 3.99m x 4.24m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 8' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.62m )
With a front facing double glazed window and laminate flooring. Access to the loft.
With a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC, panelled bath with shower over and extractor fan. There is partial tiling to the walls and a tiled floor.
To the frontof the property is a lawned garden with mature shrubs. There is a driveway to provide off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs. Access to the the front and kitchen.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50013510.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.