2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Square, Kidbrooke Village, SE3
- OFF-PLAN (25%+ deposit required)
- 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment (698 Sq. Ft.)
- Berkeley Homes development
- An award winning development
- Concierge Service
- Surrounded by 136 acres of open space
- Private balcony
- Updated Completion:Q3/Q4 2018
- Be in London Bridge in only 16 minutes
Moving City are delighted to offer this off-plan 9th floor (698 sq ft) dual-aspect two-bedroom, one bathroom apartment with balcony situated in the latest in the latest phase, The Square at Kidbrooke Village, providing new luxury apartments in the heart of a brand new development. Complete with a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Kidbrooke Village also offers a concierge service, monitored CCTV and landscape podium gardens.
Kidbrooke Village is located in one of London's most popular locations, the Royal Borough of Greenwich and comprises of four distinct neighbourhoods, integrated seamlessly into one community. These include: The Village Centre (Birch House), Meridian Gate (The Crescent), Blackheath Quarter (Urban Houses) and City Point.
Est Service Charge: £2.85 psf pa
Leasehold: 999 years
Ground rent: TBC
Warranty: 10 years NHBC
Completion date:Q3/Q4 2018
Please contact us to request further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2362439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.