2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWoodland Road, North Chingford E4
- Two Bedroom Ground floor Maisonette
- Own Private Front Door
- Good Size Kitchen
- Fantastic 919 Years Leasehold
- Potential to Extend STPP & Freeholder Consent
- Close to Local Parks and Epping Forest
- No Service Charge / Peppercorn Ground Rent
- Large 90 approx. Rear Garden with Direct Access
- Short Walk Chingford Train Station
- Two Minutes to Local Shops & Amenities
Situated in the heart of North Chingford within a stones throw distance of local shops and amenities is this superb two bedroom ground floor maisonette with direct access onto its own private rear garden.
Accommodation comprises of lounge, master bedroom, bedroom two, kitchen and lean-to covering the patio area extending to the lovely rear garden. The stunning rear garden is a superb size measuring approximately 90ft in length providing secure gated side access and storage area for the bins. The property also comes with the sole use of the front garden which is currently paved providing potential for off street parking subject to the usual consents.
There are many bus routes, some direct to Stratford City and the new Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre. Epping Forest, the capital's largest open space is also on the door step of this desirable property which is also located within walking distance of Chingford plain open spaces, Chingford Golf course, Connaught Water, and King George's Reservoir.
We would advise any discerning applicants to view at their earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. By appointment only. Please contact our sales team on 020 80900 860 to book a viewing appointment.
This flat also benefits from a fantastic 919 year unexpired leasehold and there are no service charges to worry about making this property an ideal first purchase or a buy to let investment.
ENTRANCE Via porch
ENTRANCE HALL Wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, door to bedroom 1,2 lounge and bathroom
LOUNGE Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, wood effect laminate flooring, feature fireplace, coved to ceiling
KITCHEN A range of wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces, double glazed window to front aspect, wood effect laminate flooring, tiled splash back, gas hob, extractor fan
MASTER BEDROOM Double glazed window to front aspect, wood effect laminate flooring, fitted cupboards, radiator
BEDROOM TWO Double glazed window to rear aspect, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator
BATHROOM Double glazed window to front aspect, tiled floor, three-piece suite, low level flush WC, panel enclosed wash hand basin, heated towel radiator, part tiled walls, vanity unit enclosed sink
GARDEN Part paved, mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, storage shed to rear
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50015949.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101681001121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coultons, North Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.