3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDawson Road, St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 3AJ
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Beautifully Landscaped Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** SPACIOUS AND MODERN THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPED GARDENS SITUATED IN A QUIET RESIDENTIAL LOCATION *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in St Annes. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short distance to St Annes square and promenade, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, large dining room, modern fitted kitchen, three good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a beautifully landscaped rear garden with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.