2 bedroom flat for saleCHRISTCHURCH
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH PRIVATE PATIO
- SITTING ROOM WITH VIEWS OVER COMMUNAL GROUNDS
- FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM
- SINGLE GARAGE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- BEAUTIFULLY KEPT COMMUNAL GROUNDS
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- BRAND NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM INSTALLED
A well presented two double bedroom ground floor apartment with its own private patio overlooking beautifully kept communal grounds and with off road parking and single garage. The property also benefits from a brand new gas fired central heating system.
This ground floor apartment has its own private front door and has spacious accommodation to include two double bedrooms, kitchen/breakfast room, large sitting room , garage in a block and a fantastic outlook over the communal grounds.
The historic town centre of Christchurch is a sought after location with its many restaurants and bars. Christchurch Priory and the local Regent Centre Theatre are very popular, together with walks along the River at Christchurch Quay.
A local bus service provides links to Bournemouth and Poole with a different shopping experience together with a number of restaurants and bars providing a vibrant nightlife. A local train station provides direct links to Southampton, Southampton Airport and London which is approximately 100 miles away. Bournemouth International Airport offers a varied schedule of flights to a number of European destinations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50028780.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8093298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Godsell Estate Agents, Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.