1 bedroom flat for sale19/6 Halmyre Street, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 8QA
- Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, first-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Leith area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open plan living room and kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and separate WC.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, sash and case windows, electric heating, gas fire and surround, and TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing available Sunday between 2-4pm
- Contact the Vendor Louise on 079 3485 3294 to book viewing. Alternatively call Mov8 on 0131 3223 280.
***CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 15TH SEPT @ 12 ***Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, first-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Leith area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
The entrance hallway, comprising shelving, outdoor clothes hangers, carpeted flooring and the secured entry system console, gives access to all rooms within. Set off the left of the hallway, the front-facing living room features freshly carpeted flooring, TV and telephone points, gas fire and fireplace surround, and gives access to the kitchen area to the rear. The kitchen area, separated by an open false wall, comprises an integrated dishwasher, wooden cabinets, a fully-tiled splash back and has space for free-standing gas/electric appliances. Set to the right of the property, the bright, well-proportioned bedroom features built-in wardrobes, carpeted flooring, pendant light fitting and ample space for a double bed. The family bathroom features a white suite, electric shower unit, extractor fan and wood panelled ceiling, while the separate WC comprises tiled effect laminate floor and white suite. The living room has been freshly skimmed and painted, and the hallway and bedroom have also been freshly painted.
Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8003235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.