2 bedroom terraced house for salePlatts Crescent, Stourbridge
- MID TERRACED CHARACTER PROPERTY
- TWO GOOD SIZED RECEPTION ROOMS
- OPEN FIRE IN LOUNGE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
MID TERRACED TWO BEDROOMED CHARACTER PROPERTY
IN A POPULAR LOCATION WITH GOOD SIZE ROOMS AND CELLAR.
A two bedroomed mid terraced house briefly comprising; lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, two double bedrooms and converted cellar, further benefiting from double glazing and central heating in a central location.
To the front of the property is a small graveled area leading to the entrance door.
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 4" into recess ( 3.78m x 3.76m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, feature fireplace with open fire and central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 12' 3" into recess ( 3.94m x 3.73m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' into recess x 7' 11" ( 2.74m into recess x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, worksurfaces with splashback tiling,electric oven and hob, integrated fridge freezer. double glazed window to side elevation and door to;
Double glazed window to side elevation, fully tiled, wash hand basin, W.C. bath with shower over and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 12' 3" into recess ( 3.94m x 3.73m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 12' 3" into recess ( 3.81m x 3.73m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Cellar 12' 3" x 12' ( 3.73m x 3.66m )
Steps down to converted cellar.
Shared access to rear garden which is laid to lawn with a decked area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50030313.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBR307475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, B'ham West - Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.