3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRecently refurbished light and bright property
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Close to Open Moorland
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Gas Central Heating
- Near to the Town Centre
- Low Maintenance Dual Purpose Rear Garden/Off Road Parking
- Potential for Off Road Parking at the Front
- Investment Potential Approx. £700pcm
This three bedroom semi-detached property has been recently refurbished and is beautifully presented with light and bright accommodation throughout. There is a comfortable and bright living/dining room with sliding doors to the westerly facing rear patio, ideal for enjoying the evening sunshine. The fitted kitchen/breakfast room has white units and stone effect gloss laminate work surface with space for a breakfast table and access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are 2 good size double bedrooms and an L-shaped 3rd bedroom plus an updated family bathroom with 'P-shaped' bath with shower over. The front garden is a good size and is mainly laid to gravel interspersed with mature specimen shrubs and has potential for off road parking. A path leads down the side of the property to a shed/garden store and to the low maintenance enclosed rear garden with patio and artificial lawn.
Mains electricity. Mains gas. Mains water. Mains drainage.
Council Tax Band
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50031093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8068599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.